Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm missing my friends!


I think I figured out why I am so damn blue today. It's Sunday. Sundays for years have been my big night out. "French Class' doesn't exist anymore since Franny and Shawn have moved. I am really missing them.

I have a lot of fun in my life, I wouldn't change it for the world! I have some really great friends too, who I love with all of my heart! Most of them, though, work real hours and can't go out on Sundays with me.


I am the type of person who needs what I like to call "frantic fun". Frantic fun is when you just let loose completely. Make a total ass out of yourself with your friends joining in. Doing it alone sucks. It's best when there are like three or four people jumping off the stage, hoola hooping, interpretive dancing, or making "enterances" through the velvet curtains.
There is nobody left at the Mars who likes to do stuff like that, so If I did it, I'd look like a crazy person. I just don't know what I can do about it. I am feeling super antsy, and need to laugh until my sides hurt. I NEED that. Especially today.

Maybe I'll just go out and see what happens tonight. I can't stand one more day staying at home
.

5 comments:

annetastic! said...

Thank you both!!!

When you guys are here, we are going to have so much frantic fun!!!!!

And yes! I remember you making your entrance!! FUN!

Adam Lipscomb said...

You could kidnap your friends and chain them to the furniture.

I'm just sayin'.

BTW, you prolly want to put "comment verification" in your comments so you don't get flooded with spam.

annetastic! said...

Thanks, Adam. I think I got it now! :)


Now, chaining up friends could be fun for me and make them feel frantic. Hmmmm, it is an idea!

Me said...

If I weren't all sicky sickerson, I'd rally for you...work night or not, but alas, the avian flu has clipped my wings...

annetastic! said...

Get better, Principessa!!!!