Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm a horrible softball player!

I suck! Seriously! Still, it was so much fun and i can't wait to got back again next Sunday! I only caught two balls and only made a hit go further than the pitcher once! Still, it'll come back to me with a little practice! I used to be good! I figure that it's sort of like riding a bike, no?

The best part of the practice was that I wasn't the only one wheezing! Almost everyone on the team smokes, so it was funny to hear everyone huffing and puffing after only running to first! hahaha! After we all got a turn to hit, we took a smoke break! Oh! You just have got to love punk rockers playing sports! It's a beautiful thing!

Still, now that it staying light leter in the day, I will soon be able to ride my bike to work and not have it be dark by the time I get off. That will help my poor winter ravaged lungs!

I think the reason that softball is going to be so much fun is that almost the whole team is bad at playing, but they're all playing for fun! There are two guys who are good, but they don't want to play on the team that takes themselves so seriously! It's good to have them! Hooray!!!!

I love spring, and I love softball!

2 comments:

katy said...

Oh Anne! You're going to have silly fun all summer long!

xoxoxo

annetastic! said...

Yaaaaay!

Thanks, Katy!